Nickerson Beach Park
Long Island’s newest sports camp at the beach.
Nickerson Beach has launched its sports camp for 2023. The camp is for kids ages 8 years and up only. The camp will be Monday – Friday, from 9 AM – 3:30 PM. There are 3 and 6-week sessions available. The sessions are as follows:
- Session One: 3 Consecutive weeks, from June 29th – July 21st.
- Session Two: 3 Consecutive weeks, from July 24th – August 11th.
- Full Season: 6 weeks, from June 29th – August 11th.
- Or enroll your child by week.
Your kids can take part in the following sports:
- Field Hockey
Transportation – Based on your location, you will be assigned one of the selected pickup areas below to meet the bus for both the morning and afternoon. You’ll be given the specified times as we get closer to the season.
- Peter’s Clam Bar Parking Lot, located in Island Park.
- The Coral House Parking Lot, located in Baldwin.
- Wantagh Park Parking Lot, located in Wantagh.
Transportation will be on a first come first serve basis. Full-season families will have priority. We have the right to cancel any route due to a lack of transportation enrollment in a specified area. In the event this does take place, your deposits and payments toward transportation will be fully refunded.